instagram

Sunday, September 13, 2020

I will have quit smoking before my Quitting Smoking For Dummies arrives

 Never start with never, or else...




















Had this on my desktop. My screenshots go there.

Someone was selling a dvd reader for macbook air in the facebook marketplace. I wish I could buy that and the rose gold wig.

I'm not sure if I can even afford the last month of Adobe lisences on this.

Money does cover running costs. And if those aren't paid, it's quicksand real quick.

Even the guy who was behind McDonalds knew it when he ditched real milkshakes to a powdered form. Nowadays it's just harder to get a milkshake because the machine is always dirty. It ain't broke, it nasty!

Afternoon sunshine in a cold brisk autumn air outside. I won't go outside even though I like to be on my balcony. Too windy and no nicotine to get. Just gum, maybe.

Sunday funday started a new blog in English... not sure how or what the hell thoughts it's raising. Probably none.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for considering to comment